Founded in 2001, Actual Components Ltd. is one of the world's largest leading distributors with in house test laboratory capability (compliant to AS6081) of electronic components - including ICs, passive components, and interconnect products. Our C.E.M department offers a full service from engineering right through to purchasing parts for the final product, as well as assembly and testing of the final product. Since its inception, Actual Components has built a reputation for rapid service and business excellence. Actual Components continuously monitoring worldwide inventories, prices, and trends. It uses its solid financial base to buy excess inventory and remarket it through its worldwide contacts and highly experienced sales staff.
Actual Components provides material management solutions to a diverse group of OEMs and Contract Manufacturers worldwide. It specializes in solving sourcing problems involving obsolete parts, end-of-life parts, allocated parts, and long vendor lead times. If a part is not in stock, Actual Components calls upon its wordwide sourcing network of over 9,000 suppliers to quickly locate the required item.
In addition, Actual Components prides itself on its long-term relationships with both customers and suppliers along with product expertise and business integrity. Not only are you choosing a stocking distributor with a versatile selection of high quality components, you also receive a full range of value added services.
Actual Components is Compliant to AS6081
and able to perform all capability of Level A (External Visual Inspection, Remarking & resurfacing, X-Ray, XRF and Decapsulation) and Level C (Electrical testing) from AS6081 counterfeit avoidance standard.
This program describes the tests and inspections required that Certified Independent Distributors must use to detect and avoid delivery of counterfeit electronic components.
Code of Ethics
Actual Components has implemented this business code of ethics in order to meet social responsibilities and to achieve success in the marketplace; Participants and their agents are to uphold the highest standards of ethics including:
1) Business Integrity: The highest standards of integrity are to be expected in all business interactions. Any and all forms of corruption, extortion and embezzlement are strictly prohibited resulting in immediate termination and legal actions.
2) No Improper Advantage: Bribes or other means of obtaining undue or improper advantage are not to be offered or accepted.
3) Disclosure of Information: Information regarding business activities, structure, financial situation and performance is to be disclosed in accordance with applicable regulations and prevailing industry practices.
4) Intellectual Property: Intellectual property rights are to be respected; transfer of technology and know-how is to be done in a manner that protects intellectual property rights.
5) Fair Business, Advertising and Competition: Standards of fair business, advertising and competition are to be upheld. Means to safeguard customer information should be available.
6) Protection of Identity: Programs that ensure the protection of supplier and employee whistleblower confidentiality are to be maintained.
7) Community Engagement: Community engagement is encouraged to help foster social and economic development.
ACREDITATION / PARTNERSHIP
|Actual Components ltd certified AS9120:B, Certificate No.: 107371 by the Standards Institution of Israel, mandated by the Government of the State of Israel
|Actual Components ltd certified ISO 9001:2015, Certificate No.: 107372 by the Standards Institution of Israel, mandated by the Government of the State of Israel
|Actual Components ltd certified IQNet, Certificate No.: 107372 by the Standards Institution of Israel
|In-Stock Certified Program (ISCP)
|D&B # 533347902 - Dun & Bradstreet RISK CONTROL - available via the Internet, fulfills a crucial function in managing credit risks and preventing mistaken business decisions in a volatile commercial environment.
|Actual Components ltd received the last few year the diplome of Exporter Award for exports from State Of Isarel, Ministry of Industry, Trade and Labor.
|Member of The Israel Export and International Cooperation Institute
|Member of The Federation of Israeli Chambers of Commerce